Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gubahan Hantaran Pertunangan Lili & Syah

21 March 2010 - Bt 5, Jinjang, KL.

She's finally engaged!

My bff, Lili finally decided to step into another phase of her relationship with her bf. She asked me to do the hantaran for both her her side & Syah's side. So, here i present you my hasil kerja tangan...


Hantaran 5 dulang from Lili to Syah, the theme colour was cream gold. I used cream & light peach artificial flowers to decorate her hantaran.

A box of chocolate..


Sepasang persalinan with sampin songket for Syah


A basket of fruits..



The cake, ordered from Kedai Kek Hidayah, Taman Samudra. She didn't want to decorate the box too heavy, so I just put a bunga dulang that was made from the artificial flowers.

Hantaran from Syah to Lili, the theme colour was silver & black.

A set of beige colour beaded chiffon for Lili..


The engagement ring & chocolate from Syah to her lady love. I put the chocs in the small basket to make it less common than the normal FR chocolates & also to make it different from the chocolates that was prepared for Lili's side. The box was put on top of the decorated glass to give a rich touch to the hantaran.. well more of less..



Hm.. I hope I've done a good job here for her.. gotta work harder for her wedding.. caiyok.. caiyok..

Bib, Lili & me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good post!