Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream

Out of curiosity & desperation to control my oily skin, I gave in to my desire to purchase the cream.


The cream was said to be very good in giving perfect coverage to face & at the same time can help improve the skin. Most of the reviews said the oily & acne prone skin can really benefit from this cream. So, me, being the typical me.. straight away placed an order with this particular blog. Once my order was confirmed, I transferred the cash to the account number provided by the shop, & I waited almost impatiently for the miracle cream to arrive.
I thought I would get the cream in a day or 2.. but how I was wrong!!!!!!
I waited for almost a month!
Finally, the cream arrived when I was almost forgotten about it already. Never mind, I guess they used the turtle to deliver my cream.. :-p
The cream turned out to be good.. well.. it doesn't really give perfect coverage (maybe I used it too little.. Have to save la.. gotta plan to have baby soon), but it does control the oil production.. my skin is less oily now. I can't comment on its effect on acne as my skin is quite free from acne.. che wahhh.. perasan plak..
Anyway.. the cream is good, but you still have to wear foundation on top of the cream..

1 comments:

kyliemc said...

haha....yana!!! tell me more bout it, ya? i just realise that my friend is selling this too. next time if you wanna buy summore, i'll ask my friend to get it for u. sure guarantee wont have to wait for far too long