Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Wedding Day - Another Journey of Mine

2 May 2009


Finally... the day came at last! I woke up so early, actually I woke up few times that night.. I was nervous, excited, scared, happy.. a lil bit sad.. all rolled into 1. I wondered how it was gonna be after that day.. would I be happy? Would I be able to be a good wife.. I just hoped everything would be ok, & this marriage will last till the end of time.. Amin.

Hantaran form my side to Hafiz.. 9 dulang hantaran.



Our bilik pengantin.. the wall decor was done by me :)
The flower arrangement was ordered from my make-up artist, Heintje.

The Solemnization ceremony was held at 9.30 am in Surau An-Naim, Pangsapuri Fiona, Taman Samudra, Batu Caves.

1 happy bride..



My bffs, Lili & Bib..



Hafiz during the Akad Nikah. Alhamdulliah.. we were legally married after 2 times of lafaz nikah. Maybe Hafiz was nervous, that's why his 1st lafaz was wrong.




7 dulang hantaran from the groom to the bride..

Make-up by Heintje Nazarudin, owner of Heintje Couture. He's also 1 of the popular make-up artist in Malaysia and the founder of Heintje Dancers, a dance group which was familiar with HMI & Citrawarna Malaysia. The best thing was, he's my mother's good friend since they were both young..





The 3-tier wedding cake was ordered from Kedai Kek Hidayah, Taman Samudra, Bt Caves. So far it was the cheapest in town.. I only paid RM170.00 for the cake.. cool rite..


The reception was held at my mom's apartment, Fiona Apartment Taman Samudra on the same day.


The hand bouquet was also ordered from Heintje, RM85.00..


The dais (pelamin) back drop n flowers were from Erin & Erina Sequins.



The Goodie Bags for relatives & close friends



Bunga telur or bunga pahar, to be given to relatives or friends who performed adat merenjis to bless the bride & groom..


The outdoor photo session was done after the reception at Taman Metropolitan, Kepong.
We hired my friend, Sham from Sharm Captured for the whole day event on 2nd May 2009.




A page & front & backcover of our wedding storybook album, by Sharm Captured.




It was such a memorable day.. a day when I became a wife, a lawfully wedded wife to the man that I love so much.. I'm now officially Mrs Hafiz Nazime!

0 comments: