Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The New Adventure of Cupcakes with snowy icing frosting

I always want to try making cupcakes with colorful topping.. but I never got a chance to attend any classes. Few weeks ago I bought an icing presser.. but I never used it.

So today, 23/05/10.. I decided to try..



As a 1st timer, I tried using the simplest method of making the topping.. I used the basic royal icing recipe. This topping will hardened when exposed to air, n does not have the buttery taste. So this recipe suits those who dislike the taste of milk or butter.

This recipe also a hit with children.. so if you plan a birthday party for kids maybe you can use this recipe..

Simple royal icing.. (got it from the net)

175 gm of icing sugar
1 egg white
1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice

whisk egg white and add icing sugar. beat again until fluffy. add in the lemon juice to neutralise the eggy taste. beat gain and can add some food colouring.. jgn la plak ltak water colour yer kawan2.. ader plak yg masuk wad nanti..
then apply the topping to your cuppies..

I've to practice more.. the topping still comot.. hehe..




0 comments: