Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A day as a Wedding Planner Wannabe..

3 April 2010

A bride to be, Bib or Bibah (hehe.. sorry Bib), asked me to help her with her wedding preparation. She also asked me to do the hantarans.

Last Sunday, 3 April 2010

The original plan was supposed to be like this; Bib will come to pick me up @ 11.30am & take me to the bridal accessories shops of her choice. So, I woke up earlier than usual… then dragged hubby to the nearest mamak stall to have breakfast. I then texted Bib to just pick me up at the stall instead of my apartment. But when I called her at 11.25am, she said she was still waiting for her fiancĂ©, Rizal to come fetch her.. . ermmm.. sounded like we have to wait for another hour la..

Then Hafiz sent me to Bib's place as he also have to go to another place.

Around 1.oopm we left her place and went to Medan Selera AU2 Keramat for lunch. This food court was located behind Fiske Steak House, another fav place of me & Hafiz.

After lunch, we headed to Lovely Place, near Tesco Ampang. I bought some of my wedding items (paper bags for our door gifts, ribbons..)from this shop. I got the membership card, & now they are offering 20% discount to the members.. Cool!

In Lovely Place

Rizal was taking his beauty nap.. hehe..

The hand bouquet, artificial flowers.. this 1 costs around RM29.90..






After we left Lovely Place, we went to KK Home Deco Mart.. oh my.. the price of the flowers was EXPENSIVE!

We moved to 99 Shop in Setiawangsa, ok.. seemed like this shop was more like it.. Bib bought worth of Rm30 of flowers for her hantaran decoration.

Next, we went to Krismaya in Sri Rampai. Oolala.. the flowers were all beautiful & looked almost real. the price.. hmm.. all that I can say was, reasonable.. they have high priced flowers as well as low priced but high quality 1. Above all, they were also having a SALE at that time.. Bib finally found her bunga telur here, with 50% discount.. how bout that huh?

Dinner at a tomyam stall in Tmn Samudra.. gosh.. it was already late.. my hubby must has been missing me so much.. ;-p

Some of thing that we've bought...

I plan to start working these things out this coming Saturday.. can't wait!!!!

0 comments: