Kenangan Terindah...

Kenangan Terindah...

Yana & Hafiz

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pain, Pain... Pain...

My left feet is swollen since last week, rasa cam nk pecah jer bila jalan. Masa bangun tido x la bengkak sgt, tp bila m already up and about for few hours.. mula la dia bengkak jer..

I went to ER, Hospital Selayang on Sunday, 2nd Jan 2011.. Doctor said it was due to infection from my psoriasis at my calf. And that happened because I scratched too much.. lol.. mane der!!!!!

So, doctor gave me antibiotics & painkillers to reduce the swelling & pain.. and I was supposed to get plenty & plenty of rest!

Tapi utk dpt plenty of rest tu cuma dlm khayalan jer, sbb hakikatnye I have to work in the office & at home! sakit ke, x sakit ker.. tu soal lain!

So here I am now.. in my office, working as usual.. with my swollen feet. Don't complain if I am not nice to you today!

0 comments: